Congratulations on your purchase of the SmartCompliance™ First Aid Cabinet, the only first aid solution that guarantees OSHA Compliance.
To take advantage of the great services provided in the SmartCompliance™ program, you must register your cabinet...
It's easy, it's quick - and by registering your cabinet, we'll be able to offer the following services:
- OSHA Compliance Guarantee
- Continual monitoring for regulatory changes
- Updates of any product changes that impact first aid requirements in your industry
- Description of the Program. First Aid Only provides businesses qualifying SmartCompliance™ first aid kits that meet the minimum requirements for workplace first aid kits established by the federal Occupational Safety and Health Act ("OSHA") and International Safety Equipment Association ("ISEA") standard ANSI Z308.1-2003. The unique feature of the Program is the SmartTab ezRefill System, a product reordering system designed to identify the need to reorder supplies. When product registration has been received and reordered, and the SmartTab ezRefill System used, the manufacturer will support the Program and its associated services.
- Limited Warranty. First Aid Only warrants that, for so long as you maintain the cabinet and replace product contents in accordance with the requirements of the SmartTab ezRefill System, the first aid cabinet registered to your workplace shall meet the minimum requirements for first aid kits established by OSHA and ISEA standard ANSI Z308.1-2003 for (a) the type of business indicated by the North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) primary 6-digit code listed for your business, and (b) the average number of employees at the workplace you designated in your registration. If, while you are registered in the Program, your business should be fined or penalized by a governmental agency for failing to maintain a first aid kit that is in compliance with the aforesaid requirements, First Aid Only shall reimburse you, up to the sum of one thousand dollars ($1,000.00), for the monetary amount of such fine or penalty. To receive reimbursement, you must provide First Aid Only with satisfactory written proof that the aforesaid warranty was breached; that such fine or penalty was in fact levied and paid by you; and that such fine was not avoidable by corrective action following notice by the agency. FIRST AID ONLY MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY OTHER LOSS OR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, RELATING TO, OR ARISING FROM, THE USE OF THE FIRST AID CABINETS AND SUPPLIES TO BE FURNISHED PURSUANT TO THE PROGRAM.